Tuesday, July 17, 2007

2005 - What a Year!

What else happened in 2005?

Well, we had a bear in the yard......








Phil caught some fish......








I harvested some kelp for the abalone hatchery I work at......











Phil & I got all 'cute-sy woot-sy' right before the wedding.......









We 'did the deed' & went on a wonderful cruise........










And we burned the property!!!!!

I think we will be burning the piles of brambles & brush for many years to come, but this was the 'unveiling' of the actual boundaries of the land.

We found a property pin & the hunt was on for the remaining 3.

With a bit of luck & grubbing around in the brambles & dirt, we found 2 more & are confident that we are within the real property lines by a foot either way.

1 comment:

Pauline said...

Hi Michelle and Phil,
What a cool idea. Its so neat to beable to blog. I hope that all goes well and what a smashing pair on the cruise. Love the tux. and Michelle you look beautiful.
Just thought that I'd let you know I found it.
God Bless
Love
Pauline