Thursday, August 16, 2007

Quick Up-date

I don't have photos yet - am waiting for the rain to stop & the house to stop dripping.....After 4 glorious days of sun, we had a day of rain & every thing & everyone is soggy.

We had the plumber come in on Monday - Joe & his daughter Joanne from Port Alberni. We have just brought them back to the east side for their return trip home & will see Joe again once we are ready to put in the showers & the rest of the fixtures. He did excellent work, very quickly & was able to work with our last minute changes to the blue prints. Of that, I'm so thankful!! I don't like the kitchen we have down on paper & now we are that much closer to seeing what we've been dreaming about.

Almost all the outside walls are up on the second floor - not too hard when it's mostly windows!! By the weekend the rest of the walls should be up & I can take you on a tour. I'm not sure what's happening with the roof - we'll need to talk with Phil (who is doing wonders with his time & energy - I'm so proud of him!!)

So, check again after the weekend & see where we are at!

No comments: