Monday, February 18, 2008

Gone on Vacation

Well, we are leaving (again) for a vacation down in Cancun! We will be gone until March 1 or 2nd & when we return, it will be crazy-time again with the mudding & taping (because no one else will do it) & the painting & moving in of stuff.

The Dude is apparently showing up today (first time in over a month to do 'work') because he is suppposedly 'working' on 'things' while we are away. I'm not holding my breath & would rather he didn't show up so we can lock the house up for 2 weeks.

I don't know where Phil finds this 'faith' that something will be done while we are away. I'd rather just KNOW that that house is empty while we are away & have fun on the beaches!

So, no updates will be posted for 2 weeks. But feel free to browse through old posts, get caught up & leave us notes on the blog.
ps: this is NOT my photo, I loved it so much I 'borrowed' it from my photographer friend Mark L. Craighead. (just in case he checks the blog...)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your vacation!!! U Gerry

Anonymous said...

Have a nice vacation. The house looks great with the dry wall up.
S Elaine xoxo

Anonymous said...

Hey gang. Thanks for all your posts and comments. The house is close to being livable!
F.Y.I.
We are getting a bit of spam and crap on our blog. Do not click on any links unless you know the poster. The might add spyware and shiza on your pc.

Phil